[SCA-BMDL] FW: [SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Coronation of Christopher and Morgan

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:13:55 EDT 2011

I'm happy to take pre-regs in person, too.  I'll be at choir practice tonight, Officers' Meeting Wed (Oakland), Dance Practice Thursday (Oakland), and Martial activities on Sunday (Washing ton Blvd), for a few hours (probably until 2pm or so, maybe later, depending on the kids).  I will also likely be at Vikings on the River on Saturday.

 http://www.steltonwald.org/coronation.shtml

~Hilda