[SCA-BMDL] Woodworking: Building a 6-Plank Bench - THURSDAY Spring Schola Series

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:51:43 EDT 2011

Hello!

We had to swap this week and next week's topics, so this week's Spring Schola Series will feature Baron Langdon's class:

Woodworking: Building a 6-Plank Bench. Help construct a chest of the type people in the Middle Ages would store their belongings.

Since we had to push the class up a week, it will be more instructional than hands-on, but it will still be really cool! For directions and parking info, see the webpage: http://www.debatablelands.org/events/spring-schola/  I've been able to find parking every week on Schenley Drive behind Posvar, just down from Frick Fine Arts.

See you there!
In Levitate in Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale

Next Week: Woodblock Printing with Freifrau Fredeburg.