[SCA-BMDL] Need to borrow a leather needle - east end - soon

Erin Kelly tupan4 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 10 14:46:16 EST 2011

I know I bought a pack of leather needles (for hand sewing) within the
last 6 months, but they are nowhere to be found and I need to sew up
some gapping fencing gloves before I leave for Gulf Wars.

Does anyone have a needle I can borrow for about 12 hours? I can meet
you in the East End (I'm in Regent Square) today or tomorrow and get
the needle back to you by Saturday night.

Please contact me off-list at the address above; my cell number's in
the Dark Pages if you prefer to use that (texts are okay too).

Thanks!

ERIN