[SCA-BMDL] Dark Pages updated!

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 18:32:05 EST 2011

Greetings to the people of the Debatable Lands and Steltonwald!

The Dark Pages have been updated! Please check your listing and let me know if it needs any corrections or additions.

Not on the list? Send me your contact info and I'll add you.

Don't want to be on the list? I'll be happy to remove anyone who wants to be deleted, on request.

Go to the Resources & Links page of the baronial website (http://debatablelands.org/links.html) and under "Off-site Resources" click the link for the Dark Pages On-Line. On the Dark Pages web page, click "View" to look at the list or "Download" to save a copy to your local drive.

Arisnns of Wynthrope