[SCA-BMDL] Washington Blvd driveway and parking lot.

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 7 15:25:39 EST 2011

Greetings to All;

Very soon, Archery, Thrown Weapons, Fencing and Heavy Fighter practice will return to Washington Blvd. Last Year, many of us asked the City of Pittsburgh to do something to repair the then 18 inch deep hole at the entrance to the parking lot which makes it difficult to get in or out of the lot itself. When I wrote to the Mayor's Service center regarding this problem Last
Summer, I was advised that there was a plan to make that repair in the
fall of last year.

I had the opportunity to drive past the site yesterday and the 18 inch deep hole is now deeper and wider. I would like to encourage as many people as possible, and most especially City Residents to contact the Mayor's Service Center  as well as the Councilman for that district Patrick Dowd. I have provided links to their pages below.

Patrick Dowd's Comment Area
http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/district7/html/district_7_feedback.html

Mayor's Service Center
http://www.city.pittsburgh.pa.us/mayor/html/311_request_form.html

Mayor's Office Direct
http://www.pittsburghpa.gov/mayor/feedback/?f=19

Thanks for your help, I'm sure this will do well to save us and other residents in Tires, Axles and Ball joints.

In Service,

Liam

TH Lord Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Dean of Aethelmearc War College