[SCA-BMDL] Next Fiber Guild Meeting

Jill helewys at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 16:37:27 EST 2011

Greetings,

The next Fiber Guild meeting will take place on March 13, 2011 from 1pm -
5PM on the campus of CMU in the Connan Room. The Connan Room is in the
University Center. Parking is free in the East Campus Garage located next to
the University Center. I believe you have to take a parking ticket and use
the parking ticket machine before you leave, but the machine should tell you
there is no cost. It will just validate your ticket so you can get out of
the garage.

Any and all fiber related projects are welcome! Hand sewing, spinning, naal
binding, weaving, knitting, crocheting, felting etc.

I will be on hand all afternoon to answer questions and offer help with
fiber related projects.

For questions or directions to CMU, email me off list.

Cheers,
Helewys