[SCA-BMDL] OT: Heart Association Archery Challenge Update

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Jun 26 18:44:06 EDT 2011

Greetings All!

Today at Debatable Lands practice I set up some "Piratey" targets as a
test run for Pax Interruptus.  I was challenged by four archers (and
received a donation from one).  To date, including Steltonwald practice
this past Wednesday, the challenge has raised a total of $135 in support
of the American Heart Association!

There were no Royal Round challenges today, but I've heard rumors of
several sometime in the future :-)

Thank you all who participated in support of this worthy cause!

Alaric
Master Bowman