[SCA-BMDL] Report on fencing practice on 6/26/11

Wendy Colbert rapierlady at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 26 17:51:57 EDT 2011

Today fencing practice commenced at noon, we had 2 new to fencing individuals come try it out. They were taught by Will, and seemed to have a good time.
We had 7 authorized fencers on the field and practice continued until 3:30.

Next week all the marshals are otherwise committed so there will be no fencing practice on July 3.

The discussion on time and format for practice is continuing on the bmdl-fencing elist. Anyone interested in fencing is welcome and encouraged to join the discussions. Please look for an upcoming announcement about the scheduling of future practices.
Thank you to all the fencers who came out to play today.
Irene von Schmetterling
Interim Rapier marshal

Come visit my esty shop StringsNstrands  StringsNstrands.etsy.com
for fiber goodies and handcrafted Montessori materials