[SCA-BMDL] Looking for a ride to AEcademy....

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 22 21:46:00 EDT 2011

I was going to ride with a friend, but they cancelled, so I'm hoping to find a last-minute way there if anyone can help.  I will have some wooden boxes of specimens for my Cabinet of Curiosities display, and a tote bag and box with my artwork to sell.  Not tons of stuff, but more than usual for me.  Please let me know, and sorry about the request on such short notice.....it seems to be the pattern of my life right now  : P

Kris Gilibari

"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."
(Katherine Hepburn)