[SCA-BMDL] Silva Vulcani is combining practices for the summer!

Cindy Speer gabbywinter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:47:27 EDT 2011

Hello, everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know that we will start our practices again
starting June 2nd.  Also, we are combining the practices...Heavy
fighters, we will have practice at 6:00 PM every Thursday this summer.
 Fencers, we will begin at the usual time of 7:00.

The practice location for the summer is the Quad outside of Herron.
When you drive onto campus (passing between the two towers) Herron is
the first real building on the road to the left.  (You pass a corner
of a building with a statue on it, Herron is the next building.)
There is a parking lot on the right.

If it is raining, we will be in good old Gallagher Hall, on the first floor.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me at
gabbywinter at gmail.com.  You can also call me at 724-562-5238.

YIS,

Gabby Winter