[SCA-BMDL] Baronial Reception at Pennsic

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 13:48:14 EDT 2011

Greetings unto the Populace of the Barony-Marche of the Debatable Lands and its Canton of Steltonwald!

I needn't remind you all that Pennsic is only days away...

BUT, please make room on your calendars for the Baronial Reception at Pennsic!

WHEN: Sunday, August 7, 5pm to 8pm
WHERE: AEthelmearc Royal

WHAT: Free food and drink, Baronial court, congenial company, and did I mention free food and drink?

We are anticipating a lovely evening with the usual buffet table including baked goods from the estimable THL Urho Walterinnen, and potables from both the BMDL Brewers' Guild and THL Deryk Archer.

We're always looking for assistance with set up, cooking, and clean up - if you are available and willing to assist, please contact me off-list.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Arianna of Wynthrope