[SCA-BMDL] Hello, everyone.

Deborah Geary-Aks dgearyaks at m.marywood.edu
Mon Jul 25 12:49:31 EDT 2011

I'm new to BMDL.  For those whom I have not had the pleasure of meeting, I
am Dearbhforgaill an Chomhaidh, formerly of the Barony of Endless Hills.  I
just relocated here from Scranton yesterday and I am excited to finally be a
member of BMDL.  Here's the Reader's Digest condensed version of my SCA
experience:  I've been a member of the SCA since about 2002 - I used to be
in the East and was a member of Ostgardr and the Canton of Whyt Whey.  I am
a singer, a cook, and I'm teaching myself how to embroider.  My daughter,
Alexandra, is 13 and is beginning to do illuminations.  I'm looking forward
to doing more stuff and getting to know everyone!

Thank you so much to Alfonsina for spreading the word about the moving SNAFU
yesterday.  As you may have heard, our cat, Jasmine, disappeared yesterday
and we were delayed while desperately trying to find her.  The good news is
that Jasmine has been recovered and is safe and sound at my mom's in
Scranton.  Michael and I are extremely relieved to finally be under the same
roof!  Hopefully, I'll get to see some of you this evening.  Michael and I
would be extremely grateful for any time that anyone can spare to help us
unload the U-Haul tonight at 6 PM.

I am glad to finally be home!

Dearbhforgaill

--
Sincerely,

Deborah Geary-Aks

"Now I think of my life as vintage wine
from fine old kegs.
>From the brim to the dregs
it poured sweet and clear.
It was a very good year." - Frank Sinatra -

I JUST WANNA GRADUATE!