[SCA-BMDL] OT: Looking to hire movers

Broom iambroom at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 17:04:25 EDT 2011

I have a set allowance to pay movers, and can pick my own. I'd rather
pay underemployed friends than a third-party, especially in this
economy.

Moved about 16 mos ago, so I have a pretty good idea how much work is
involved, and most stuff is still in boxes. It's four full person-days
of work, loading a 28' truck, and unloading it, so 4-5 people could
theoretically do it in one day. There's some heavy furniture involved,
but mostly the boxes and furniture are fairly manageable.

I can move in starting Fri Aug 29. Depending on available help I'll
either do it that weekend (Landgrab weekend), or immediately after...
or just hire movers to do it, if I don't get takers.

' |   PLEASE NOTE MY NEW ADDRESS, STARTING IN AUGUST:
' |   Broom      IAmBroom @ gmail . com
'\|/  cellphone:           412-389-1997
'/|\  923 Haslage Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
//|\\ "Whatever is too stupid to say can be sung." - Joseph Addison