[SCA-BMDL] July Barony Meeting this Sunday!

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 15:51:03 EDT 2011

Hello!  July's Barony Meeting is this Sunday, July 10th, at 1pm at the Washington Blvd practice site (Directions here: http://www.debatablelands.org/fight_directions.html).  Regular practices will be happening as usual, too (Archery, TW, Fencing at 11am; Heavy Fighting, Youth Fighting at 2pm).  It's gonna be a hot one, so bring water, a chair, and shade if you got it (we'll have a couple of pop-ups there, though).

The July Barony Meeting will feature a theme of "Pennsic Prep", with handy blank schedules for those that come. Other features of the meeting are: Announcements, a Swap Meet, and a Personal Pennsic Planning Party!

Read more about the Swap Meet here: http://www.debatablelands.org/meetings/barony.html

For the Personal Pennsic Planning Party, we'll have hard copies of the Pennsic Class Schedule and Descriptions, the Battle and Tourney Schedules and Descriptions, the Performing Arts Pavilion Schedule, and any other schedule we can find. We'll also have packing and prep lists and ideas. Bring a pen! What better way to kick the Pennsic anticipation into high gear?  If this will be your first Pennsic, this is a great meeting to come to... we'll have lots of Pennsic veterans on hand ready to give advice on everything under the sun (and clouds).

Officers' Meeting will be at 12:30pm and is open to the public.  Agenda includes event bids.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda,
Seneschale, Debatable Lands

PS: Thanks to Lady Alana and Master Philip for the design of the blank schedule booklets.