[SCA-BMDL] Seeking adult fighters for AE Youth/Adult team tourney @ Pennsic

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 15:20:34 EDT 2011

Good gentles,

AEthelmearc's Youth/Adult Team Tournament at Pennsic will be held at noon on Tuesday, August 9th on the main battlefield.

The Youth Fighters of the Debatable Lands will be seeking adult partners for this tourney. This year will be a little tricky because the Woods Battle is scheduled for 10:00 that morning, and probably won't end until the time the youth/adult team tourney is ready to begin at noon. That means we need adult fighters who won't be fighting in the woods, or who are possessed of a great deal of stamina, to pair up with our youth.

If you are one of those fighters and are willing to participate in this tourney, please let me know so I can help our youth fighters find teammates.

This traditional tourney involves pairing an adult fighter with a youth fighter. Together they form a team, but the adult fights adults, while the youth fights other youth. Their scores are added to determine the winning team for each youth division. I can provide additional details if desired.

Thanks to all of you who have helped train and encourage our youth fighters.

Arianna
BMDL Youth Marshall