[SCA-BMDL] OT: Heart Association Fundraiser Update

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Jul 3 16:11:24 EDT 2011

Greetings All!

Through today's (July 3rd) Debatable Lands archery practice, the archery
challenge has raised $212 in support of the American Heart Association!  I
am thrilled by the level of support and hope that those participating in
the challenges so far have enjoyed themselves.  Don't shoot?  Sponsor an
archer for the challenge!

Upcoming Challenge Dates:

July 9 - Piratey Challenge at Pax Interruptus
   Come challenge me to one of three pirate challenges
   in support of the American Heart Association.  Make
   a challenge against the "course" or challenge me to
   head-to-head competition.  Thank you Mistress Alison
   and Lord Eldjarn for your support!  I will be on the
   range from 10am to noon and again from 2pm to 4pm.

July 16 - Royal Round Challenge at Bog Three Day
   With the kind permission of the autocrat, Lady Ursula,
   and archery marshal, The Honorable Lord Urho, I
   challenge all to a Royal Round.  I will be on the range
   from 9am till noon.  Not enough time for a Royal Round?
   Not a problem!  We can work out a suitable challenge.

I am also accepting challenges at archery practices in both the Debatable
Lands and Steltonwald.

All funds raised go directly to the American Heart Association and are
credited through the Pittsburgh Heart Walk
(http://heartwalk.kintera.org/pittsburgh).

In Service,

Alaric
Master Bowman