[SCA-BMDL] Fighter Practice Social Pavilion

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 11:07:21 EDT 2011

To the populace of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands does Lady
Caillen and Odriana vander Brugghe bid greetings.

Last week, some of you may have noted that there was a table available for
those who wished to socialize whilst the warriors of our Barony participated
in martial practice.  This week, the table will not be arriving due to
holiday plans, but will be immediately returning next week and remaining for
the rest of July.  There is also a pop-up pavilion available for
particularly sunny (or rainy) days so that we may be in comfort.

Here is the remaining schedule for this (subject to change along with any
changes in fighter practice):

10, 17, 24 July
21, 28 August
4, 11, 18, 25 September

Come and enjoy the company and good fellowship.

Written this second day of July two thousand and eleven in the northern
region of the most remarkable Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands in the
fourth year of the reign of the Boy Mayor, Luke.

OVB
--
Aude aliquid dignum