[SCA-BMDL] Thrown Weapons Practice on July 3rd

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 1 13:53:58 EDT 2011

Greetings, good gentles --

You are invited to celebrate the Fourth at thrown weapons practice at the Washington Blvd practice site from 11 AM until maybe 2 PM or whenever it gets too hot.

Remember, fireworks don't show up so well in the daylight, but axes and knives really shine! I'll bring all the loaner gear and the spears too, maybe we'll even have atl-atls! Now's the time to try everything out so you know what you want to shop for at Pennsic!

See you then -
Elss