[SCA-BMDL] Tent Repair

Ronnie Kummer bataarsogdo at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 1 12:56:24 EDT 2011

Greetings,

I am looking for someone who could help me repair a peg loop on a regent pavilion. I have a new loop, I just need a sewing machine that can handle canvas. If you can help or know someone who can, please contact me off list.

Thank You,
Bataar

"When an archer is shooting for nothing he has all his skill. If he shoots for a brass buckle he is already nervous. If he shoots for a prize of gold he goes blind or sees two targets - he is out of his mind. His skill has not changed. But the prize divides him. He cares. He thinks more of winning than of shooting - and the need to win drains him of his power."   Chuang Tzu