[SCA-BMDL] Thank yous

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 24 07:17:30 EST 2011

Greetings Good Gentles of our Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands!  We wish to thank those who worked hard to make yesterday an enjoyable success, especially Mistress Arianna for marshalling the youth fighting, THL Odriana for organizing largesse and A&S, Lady Cynewyn for checking heavy fighting waivers, and Lord Patrick for directing fighters into 3 separate bear pits.  It seemed a good time was had by all; we were proud the Debatable Lands hosted our friends from the Cleftlands with such warm hospitality.
Yours in Service,
Byron and Ariella