[SCA-BMDL] reminder: Fighting practice at our house tomorrow, Jan. 23rd

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sat Jan 22 18:18:44 EST 2011

Greeting Good Fighters!  This is a reminder that practice with the Cleftlands fighters is happening at our house tomorrow, normal time of 2-6pm.  Since our usual grassy parking area is too snowy for parking cars on it, please park as tightly as possible on only one side of the street above.  I will block off the one space we can't use in deference to our neighbor's driveway.  As always, carpooling is appreciated.  Youth fighters will be in the great hall from 2-5pm and Arts and Sciences can use the period kitchen or library.  If fighters can enter from the drawbridge and take their armor down the rectangular stairwell, that will keep the garage warmer, since we won't have to keep opening the garage doors to let people in and out.  Please call or email with any questions: 724 933 4661 or caram at pitt.edu.  For Mapquest/GPS purposes the address is 755 Stonegate Dr, Wexford PA 15090.
Looking forward to an afternoon of great fighting,
Ariella