[SCA-BMDL] Interested in being A&S minister for Debatable Lands?

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 10:48:24 EST 2011

Greetings!

As she mentioned in the previous Althing, our current A&S Minister, Lady Pavla, is not renewing her term in February.  We thank her for her service. If you are interested in becoming the A&S Minister for the Debatable Lands, please email her and me a letter of intent.

The A&S Minister encourages and keeps tabs on the Arts and Sciences activites happening in our Barony.  He or she may also act as a resource to new artisans.  The A&S Minister represents the interests of the A&S Community in Officers' Meetings, which occur (usually) at 8pm on the first Wednesday of the even months (6 times a year), and sometimes at Barony Meetings.  The A&S Minister reports quarterly to his or her Kingdom superior (very easy, online forms), and must be a member of the SCA, Inc.

You do not have to be an artist or even artsy to be A&S Minister - you just need to care about the community.  This is a wonderful way to get involved in the determining the direction of our Barony, whether you are newer, or are perhaps an established Debatable Lander just wanting to be a little more involved.  A&S Minister can be one of the least time-intesive yet one of the most rewarding offices to hold.

If you're not familiar with the A&S community yet, read more at the Kingdom A&S page: http://www.aeans.org/

In Levitate et Caritate,
Hilda, Seneschale