[SCA-BMDL] BMDL Twelfth Night Thanks

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Wed Jan 19 22:19:01 EST 2011

Greetings Good Gentles!  We are grateful to those who helped us during our Barony's Twelfth Night: Margery (the lady formerly known as Catriona), Cynewyn, Deryk, and Jeremy.  Without the grace of retainers in court, we cannot represent the Barony as well as we would like.  Thanks to Tristan and Michael Alewright who assisted with our thrones.  It seemed everyone was enjoying the event and all it had to offer.  Vivant to all in our Barony who received awards, brought delicious food and cookies, taught, performed, and helped make the event such a success!
Yours,
Byron and Ariella