[SCA-BMDL] Teachers Needed for Castle Schola Event March 5, 2011

Mary Placeway g3dots at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 12:53:18 EST 2011

If you are interested in teaching at the Castle Schola event on March
5th in the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands, please contact me as
soon as possible (g3dots at gmail.com) so that your class can be put on
the schedule.  Classes may be either arts and sciences or martial in
nature.  There is no specific theme, but by request we will have a
youth track, so please note if your class is "youth friendly" (adults
and children may participate) or a class geared specifically for young
people.  There will also be a "Slide Show" track for those with good
travel pictures from museums or foreign lands.

Please send me your name, the name of your class, a brief description
of the class or presentation, time length (1 hour or more), and any
specific classroom needs (like a dark room for slides, room to swing a
sword, tables, etc.).  Please also note if there will be a fee for
materials, and class size limit (if any).  The event is being held in
the castle home of Baron Byron and Baroness Ariella.  Since a full
lunch and feast will be prepared using the available kitchen
facilities, proposed cooking classes should plan on being
lecture-based or round-table discussions, rather than hands-on.

Sincerely,

Countess Genevieve du Vent Argent, Class Coordinator
email: g3dots at gmail.com