[SCA-BMDL] New guy

Adam Reid lorddanx at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 12:15:41 EST 2011

Unto the Barony Marche of the Debateable Lands do I send warmest of greetings in this coldest of weather. I am a Tyger's son, having just moved from the East Kingdom and I am excited about my future here in Aethelmearc, especially having BMDL as my home. Pennsic used to be an 8.5 hour drive, now 45 minutes away :)

My lady and I will be attending 12th night as my first local event but I'm sad to say, I don't know anyone there!!!! Please feel free to say hello to the young couple in black and gold... (hey, you should even bleed black and gold at events during the playoffs!)

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
Lord Dankwert "Danx" Bathory - R.S.L; OT