[SCA-BMDL] Sunday A&S - THIS SUNDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 10:25:02 EST 2011

Lady Elss, our harried Twelfthnight autocrat, asked that I remind
everyone that there will be A&S at the Winter Fighter practice site
this Sunday from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.  The activity this Sunday is
making largesse for both the Kingdom and the Barony.  There will be
kits to make needle books and soda cap pin cushions.

There will also be coffee, tea, cider, and snackies for those who attend.

Additionally - there will be A&S activities at the Castle on Sunday,
23 January.  Again, we will be making largesse and there will not only
be the above mentioned items, but there will be printed notecards to
paint and a children's project TBA.  An announcement with specifics
will be sent out next week.

Best regards,

Odriana