[SCA-BMDL] [fightpractice] Aethelmearc War College

CNesbit253 at aol.com CNesbit253 at aol.com
Sun Jan 9 11:38:02 EST 2011

In a message dated 1/9/2011 10:57:57 AM Eastern Standard Time,
medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com writes:

The  Prince and Princess will lead a crusade to the Gulf region in March,
and in  April, we will again defend our borders from aggression from the
Midrealm in  Blackstone Mountain.

Her Highness and I will be supporting His Majesty on the Crusade South in
March.

Please, come join all of Us and support His Majesty and Aethlemearc at Gulf
 Wars.  We made quite an impression last year.  Let us build upon that
this year.

Christopher, Prince