[SCA-BMDL] Aethelmearc War College

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 9 10:56:21 EST 2011

Unto the Populace does Liam MacanTsaoir send greetings:

At 12th night, the call went out for the warriors of Aethelmearc to prepare, for war is on the horizon. The Prince and Princess will lead a crusade to the Gulf region in March, and in April, we will again defend our borders from aggression from the Midrealm in Blackstone Mountain. The call went out for all able bodies to prepare for the fight, thus is the task that Their Majesties have set upon me so crucial to the safety of our lands.

Those of you that would teach the Arts of War, I would like to hear from you and know your field of study. If you have thought of teaching a Martial class, contact me and we will make your class come to fruition. If you seek a class in a certain martial form, I will help you find an instructor.

As part of my promise to Our King and Queen upon taking this office, I stated to them that the War College would sponsor two Kingdom wide musters and support regional musters throughout the Kingdom to prepare for war. These intent of these musters will be to learn the Arts of War and prepare our soldiers for the fight.

With this missive I set to task All members of: The Order of Chivalry, The Order of the Gage, The Order of the White Scarf, The Order of the White Horn, The Order of the Scarlet Guard and The Order of the Golden Alce. Now is the time to share your art with all for King and Kingdom. Get out to your local practices, and help prepare our new fighters fro the battle at hand. If you are unable to perform your martial ability at this time, your wisdom will help us prepare. If you have the ability to teach a skill in the martial realm at an event. do so. If you are teaching a martial skill at an event let me know and I will help you publicize it.

Your Royalty made the call at 12th Night to prepare for war!

In Service,

THL Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Dean of Aethelmearc War College
In Omnia Paratus