[SCA-BMDL] Final A&S Sunday -- February 27th

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 22:54:07 EST 2011

Greetings to the wet and chilly inhabitants of the Debatable Lands from Elss of Augsburg and Odriana vander Brugghe --

Please join us for the final A&S Sunday at the Pittsburgh Chinese
Church on Sunday, February 27, 2011, from 2 pm til 6 pm -- we will be making scroll cases! This is our last winter session, as soon the fighters will be back outside at Washington Boulevard.

What do you do with a scroll if you receive one and want to keep it safe? You put it into a scroll case, which is simply a folder that you can make of corrugated cardboard and leftover fabric. We will be making several, as they are so easy and quick to make. If you have unused fabric, bring it along -- we will provide sewing machines, notions, and the other bits and pieces necessary.

Bonus:
 if you have questions about your Ice Dragon documentation or project,
bring it along and we will answer any questions you may have (well,
probably....uh, maybe...) -- well, we'll try, and if
 we can't, we'll find someone who can!

Here is where we will be:

Pittsburgh
 Chinese Church
Third floor
8711 Old Perry Hwy
Pittsburgh, PA  15237

Parking:
 Park in the down-slope lot off of Highland Rd, walk around the side of
the building, enter the first door, and walk up the stairs to the room
on the 3rd floor.

Helpful picture at:  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.56502,-80.041616&num=1&t=h&sll=40.565013,-80.041468&sspn=0.00107,0.002411&ie=UTF8&ll=40.564981,-80.041355&spn=0.00107,0.002411&z=19
 (entrance at the green arrow)

Doors open at 2 pm. The
site can be chilly, so please dress accordingly. There will be coffee,
tea, and hot chocolate, maybe a snack, and good company. Hope to see you
 there on our final Sunday!

Call if you need directions or have questions --
Elss
724-759-3333