[SCA-BMDL] A&S Sunday -- February 13th

Elss_of_Augsburg elss_of_augsburg at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 9 14:19:25 EST 2011

Greetings to the chilly inhabitants of the Debatable Lands from Elss of Augsburg and Odriana vander Brugghe --

All are welcome to join us for A&S Sunday at the Pittsburgh Chinese Church on Sunday, February 13, 2011, from 2 pm til 6 pm for an Afternoon of Sewing!

Got garb that needs work to finish it up? Trying to get started for Pennsic? Need help with a hem? Trim trying your patience? Bring your pre-washed fabric and let’s see what we can do together. There will be several tables to spread your work out on, so feel free to bring your sewing machine, scissors, pins, and other notions if you have them. Those who sew by hand are welcome, too!

Bonus: if you have questions about your Ice Dragon documentation or project, bring it along and we will answer any questions you may have (well, probably....uh, maybe...) -- well, we'll try, and if we can't, we'll find someone who can!

Here is where we will be:

Pittsburgh
 Chinese Church
Third floor
8711 Old Perry Hwy
Pittsburgh, PA  15237

Parking:
 Park in the down-slope lot off of Highland Rd, walk around the side of
the building, enter the first door, and walk up the stairs to the room
on the 3rd floor.

Helpful picture at:  http://maps.google.com/maps?q=40.56502,-80.041616&num=1&t=h&sll=40.565013,-80.041468&sspn=0.00107,0.002411&ie=UTF8&ll=40.564981,-80.041355&spn=0.00107,0.002411&z=19
 (entrance at the green arrow)

Doors open at 2pm. The site can be chilly, so please dress accordingly. There will be coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, maybe a snack, and good company. Hope to see you there!

Call if you need directions or have questions --
Elss
724-759-3333