[SCA-BMDL] Honey Source

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 7 09:08:33 EST 2011

Hi there! Some people asked Master Creador about the honey used on Saturday. Forwarded from our friends in King's Crossing:

To: sca-kingscrossing at yahoogroups.com
From: jfkyle at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2011 16:31:48 -0500
Subject: Re: [sca-kingscrossing] Honey, oh honey

creador,

here's the contact info:

mark bedillion

1179 burgettstown rd
hickory, pa 15340

cell 724 747-4645
main 724 356-7713

best to call the cell since mark is often out in the fields.

mention the honey everyone liked was his, i think medium color, and it came from the batch i bought.

sionn