[SCA-BMDL] An Invitation from the Baronial Signet

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 10:19:23 EDT 2011

To the artists of the Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands and the Canton of
Steltonwald does Odriana vander Brugghe, Baronial Signet, bid greetings.

This is an open invitation to all scribes and creative people to be part of
our roster of Baronial Scribes. We need folks who are comfortable with
deadlines and are interested in taking on specific assignments as well as
people who are currently comfortable with producing scroll blanks as they
are inspired to create them, rather than taking specific assignments.

Also, the term “creative people”encompasses nearly any art form that is
practiced in the Barony. There have been scrolls made of rock, of fabric,
and of stained glass given in this Barony and in the Kingdom. If you are
moved to create something to commemorate the occasion of someone receiving
recognition in an art form other than those scribal, please contact me and
we can talk about your ideas.

Please consider contributing your time and talents in this way and contact
me either via email at jenn.strobel at gmail.com or by phone at 412.213.8116
(no calls after 8:00 p.m., please).

Written this thirty-first day of August two thousand and eleven in the north
hills of the most remarkable Barony Marche of the Debatable Lands.

OVB
--
*Aude aliquid dignum*