[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice (September 4th)

Robert Smith alaric at pobox.com
Sun Aug 28 15:41:31 EDT 2011

Greetings All!

As our Captain of Archers will be away this coming weekend, I'll be
running practice on September 4th.  It will take place at the Washington
Blvd. site at the usual time starting at 11:00am and running until 2pm (or
so) ... weather permitting :-).

As many of you know I have been raising funds for the American Heart
Association through various archery challenges at practices and events.
To date I have raised a total of $604.  Thank you to everyone who has come
out to shoot!

In support of this worthy cause I will have several fun novelty shoots,
including a timed "shoot as many balloons as you can in 1 minute" shoot at
practice on the 4th.  The suggested donation for this shoot is $5, with
all funds raised going to the American Heart Association.  Make sure you
have plenty of arrows or bolts in your quiver!

In service,

Alaric
Master Bowman