[SCA-BMDL] UPDATE: Please sign the petition to invest Liam and Constance

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:10:36 EDT 2011

The petition is now also available on Friday during the day and evening by appointment, thanks to Lady Elss.  Please let me know if you'd like to make arrangements to meet.  You can now sign the petition:

- Today, Monday, Aug 22nd from 7:30pm to 9pm at the Debatable Choir practice (Mistress Ts'vee'a's house in Stanton Heights, contact me for details)
- On Tuesday, Aug 23rd from 7pm to 10pm at Brewers' Guild Meeting (Brandubh and Hilda's house in the North Side, contact me for details, as we'll likely be moving to the Sharp Edge in East Liberty)
- On Wednesday, Aug 24th, from about 6:30pm to 9pm at Steltonwald Archery practice (Beaver Valley Archery club)
- On Thursday, Aug 25th, by appt in the evening.  Email me if interested.
- On Friday, Aug 26th, by appt, day or evening.  Email me if interested.
- On Saturday, Aug 27th, at the Baronial Investiture event, from 9am to 10am ONLY, no later - for realz.

Please use the pens provided.

If you want to sign on Mon, Tues, or Thurs, I'd appreciate a heads' up. I prefer email responses, but you can also call me at 412-606-6258, and I'm on the Facebook under Krista Traini Cogan.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale