[SCA-BMDL] OT: Looking for a plumber/contractor

K Blais oushi at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:59:19 EDT 2011

Shane Blais, my husband and fellow scadian, is a registered and licensed contractor.  He has over 15 years experience in everything from flooring, roofing, carpentry, and remodeling.  I do his scheduling and can be reached at 412-737-3455, oushi at hotmail.com or on facebook.  I can get him out to you for an estimate on the 30th, or sooner if it's an emergency job.  Hope to hear from you!

Kelly M. Blais
Variety Seamstress, aspiring stay-at-home-mom