[SCA-BMDL] Please sign the petition to invest Liam and Constance

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:03:07 EDT 2011

Hello Debatable Lands!

As
 I write this, we are shortly away from the Baronial Investiture of THL
Liam and THL Constance as the new Baron and Baroness of our fair Barony.
 Most of you participated in the election this spring.  As you know, the
election was held in order to let Their Royal Majesties of Aethelmearc
know of the Barony's choice, but it is up to Their Majesties to decide whom
 to invest.  We therefore have prepared, in accordance with all
applicable laws and policies, a petition to Their Majesties asking them
to invest Liam and Constance. I would ask that all who voted in the
election and are able please sign this petition so that it may be
presented to King Christopher and Queen Morgen in Royal Court on August
27th.

The petition will be available to sign:
- On Sunday, Aug 21st, from 11am to 1pm at Archery and TW practice (Washington Blvd site)
-
 On Monday, Aug 22nd from 7:30pm to 9pm at the Debatable Choir practice
(Mistress Ts'vee'a's house in Stanton Heights, contact me for details)
-
 On Tuesday, Aug 23rd from 7pm to 10pm at Brewers' Guild Meeting
(Brandubh and Hilda's house in the North Side, contact me for details, as we may be moving to the Sharp Edge)
- On Wednesday, Aug 24th, from about 6:30pm to 9pm at Steltonwald Archery practice (Beaver Valley Archery club)
- On Thursday, Aug 25th, by appt.  Email me if interested.
- On Saturday, Aug 27th, at the Baronial Investiture event, from 9am to 10am ONLY, no later.

Please use the pens provided.
If you want to sign on Mon, Tues, or Thurs, I'd appreciate a heads' up. I prefer email responses, but you can also call me at 412-606-6258, and I'm on the Facebook under Krista Traini Cogan.
In Levitate et Caritate,~Hilda, Seneschale