[SCA-BMDL] Officers' Meeting tonight, Wed Aug 17th

Krista Cogan hildasca at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:55:34 EDT 2011

Hello!  I hope this fine August day finds you all well.

This is a short note to say that Officers' Meeting tonight will be on CMU's campus in Porter Hall, Room A18A, at 8pm.  In the event that the meeting must move, I'll post a sign there and on the Frew St Entrance. Doors lock at 8pm, so get there a bit early, or if you get locked out, call my cell (412-606-6258), and we'll send someone to open them for you.

Agenda includes:
1. Officers' reports
2. Next meetings/gatherings both on and off campus.
3. Past/Upcoming events
4. Policy discussion recap

Officers' Meeting is the business meeting for our Barony.  While non-officers aren't required to attend, the meeting is open to the populace, and attendance is encouraged.  NOTE: I will also have the Petition to Invest Liam and Contance there if you have not had a chance to sign it yet.  If you voted in the election this spring, you can sign!

And update your calendars: Sept Barony Meeting will be on Thursday, Sept 8th, starting at 7pm on CMU's campus in Porter Hall 100 (pending approval by CMU). That's right - a blast from the past!  More info on that later.

In Levitate et Caritate,
~Hilda, Seneschale