[SCA-BMDL] Pennsic Thank-yous

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Tue Aug 16 21:58:42 EDT 2011

As our final Pennsic as Baron and Baroness comes to a close, there are many gentles in our Barony whom we wish to thank for their service to us during the War.  Our camp setup and teardown was made possible by the efforts of Deryk, Cynewyn, Antonius, Violante, Eimhim, Cai, Jen, Lasher, Lina, Jocelyn, Gwion, Canioricca, Will, Donovan, Telyn, Liam, Joshua, Leah, and Ian.  Our retainers kept us in good stead, including Elss, Adell, Tristan, and Rachel, and of course, our Retainer Coordinator Marjery.  We were particularly grateful to Tiberius, who went above and beyond the role of Youth Fighting Champion to keep us well-watered during the War.  And as always, our Herald, Pavel, was organized outside of Court; majestic in Court.  The Baronial Reception was a success due to the tireless efforts of Arianna and Urho, as well as all of their staff and cooks.  We extend our thanks to everyone who helped to set up the Royal Encampment or guard it once it was up.

We feel so lucky to have had the support of this wonderful populace at the Pennsic Wars over the entire course of our tenure.  We hope that you will support our successors with the same dedication that you have shown us for the past five years.

Yours in Service,

Byron and Ariella