[SCA-BMDL] Archery Practice resumes

Urho Waltterinen crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 15 09:27:28 EDT 2011

>From the Captain of Archery,

We'll get back to scheduled archery practice at the Washington Boulevard site starting again on Sunday, August 21st at the usual 11:00 time.

As it stands right now, Sunday practices will continue weekly with the exception of the Sunday during Labor Day weekend, September 4th. I will be out of town that weekend (no, not Shoote in the Wyldwoode, although I wish could be there). So unless one of the other marshals wants to grab a stand from me, there will be no practice that day. We will discuss that this weekend.

I'm anxious to see any of the new gear that you might have been picked up. Remember that any new bows will have to be inspected.

Let me know about any Pennsic archery stories.

In Service to the Barony-Marche,

Urho Waltterinen
mka Eugene Siren
crossbow1953 at earthlink.net
(home) 1-412-247-4467
(cell) 1-412-501-5239

Per valde mustache adveho valde officium