[SCA-BMDL] Wednesday Scriptorium - THIS WEDNESDAY

Jenn Strobel jenn.strobel at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:08:45 EDT 2011

I hope that everyone had a great Pennsic and that the unpacking and laundry
process has been relatively painless.

I will be hosting the regular Wednesday Scriptorium this Wednesday, 17
August, at my home in Hampton Township at 6:30 p.m.  There will be the usual
loaner gear, instruction, and good company.  In addition to those things, we
will be talking about what classes the Scriptorium would like to have during
the Autumn/Spring.  Also, if you attended any scribal classes at Pennsic,
please bring your handouts to share.

If you need directions to my home, please contact me via email at
jenn.strobel at gmail.com or by phone at 412.213.8116.

There will also be an additional session next Wednesday to allow additional
time for anyone who needs to get scrolls done for Investiture.  I will make
a reminder announcement next weekend.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday.

Best regards,

Odriana
--
Aude aliquid dignum