[SCA-BMDL] OT Vegetables

Ben Cogan donnghaile at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 08:47:10 EDT 2011

Hi All,

Hopefully most of you are frantically finishing up work and are
already thinking about the weekend at Pennsic.  I know I am.  But
Hilda and I have a Farmshare of vegetables that we pick up each week
in Avallon, PA.  Now we'll be at Pennsic all next week, so we won't be
able to pick up our share next week, so if any one will be home on
Thursday and would like to drive to Avallon to pick up some free
veggies, drop me an email, and I'll give you the details.

Happy Pennsic to all!

Brandubh