[SCA-BMDL] Heraldic consulting at Iron Comet

Kathryn Van Stone elsbeth at pobox.com
Fri Apr 29 11:46:15 EDT 2011

We are holding a heraldic consult table at Iron Comet.  If you are
interested in getting a medieval name and/or device (or household
name or badge...), please stop by. We are going to do our best to
work with people busy doing tournaments (and I will appreciate any
suggestions).    There will be pictures of period armory available
for anyone who just wants to stop by and look.

If you have a particular culture or language and want help, please
let me know ahead of time so I can ensure that I have the correct
sources.

In service,

Elsbeth Anne Roth
elsbeth at pobox.com