[SCA-BMDL] Starting Combat

Tyler Borgoyne tsb5137 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 14:18:18 EDT 2011

Greetings!

As a new heavy weapons fighter, I find myself in need of a helm and rattan.
A friend of mine is likewise attempting to locate said materials.  We would
be eternally grateful if someone would be willing to sell us these required
materials, or direct us to a company that will, without costing us an arm
and a leg (which would make combat incredibly difficult).  I know that
Frank's Cane and Rush was at one point a good place to purchase rattan, and
Ashcraft Baker a cheap place to purchase helms, though their location makes
shipping expensive. If anyone has extra materials of said nature, i would
greatly appreciate if you would contact me by email at tsb5137 at gmail.com or
through phone at 412-812-5753.

Thank you!

Tyler Borgoyne