[SCA-BMDL] Thank you

david black david_black42 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 20 00:05:01 EDT 2011

Bovi sends Greeting to all the populace

I wish to take but a moment of your time.  I wish to send a heart felt thank you
to all that help me to prepare the all day side board  for our recent past
Coronation of  Their Royal Majesties  Christopher Rawlyn and Morgan Of Rye

In no particular order:

A special thanks to:
 Lady Elss of Ausburg, Mistress Bonita of Steltonwald, Madeleine de Londres,
Vigo of London, Master Alaster Scott MacCrummln, Muirgheal inghen Dubhaill,
Barroness Alessander d' Avlgnon, Mistress Aolbhell of dun Holen,  MasterHuen.
Marysze/SuZ, Mistress Judyth, Master Creador Twinedragon, LadyConaodh Gunn,
Master Jacopo di Niccolo, Joundr hinn Rothnn, Lorren, Shawn,  Lady Marlan of
Steltonwald, Lord VigodeNapoli, ThlLady Ysabell Graver, , Markus  And his friend
(which I have forgotten his name....sorry)  A special thanks for any of those
that lent a hand  that i may have missed here in this email.

A special thanks for the clean up crew
Lord Aidan Tigersbane, Markus  And his friend (which I have forgotten his
name....sorry)

It was all of these folk  that made the day special. I couldn't have fed you all
without the able help of my lovely and talented assistants.
I do believe My assistance are Truely the best of the best.......
Thank You

-Bovi