[SCA-BMDL] Baronial election

Baron Dur@lazerlink baron-dur at lazerlink.com
Fri Apr 15 17:43:41 EDT 2011

 Ah...

And so we see the violins inherent in the system.

This hardly qualifies as adequate oppression. For this, you need a REALLY EVIL BARON.

(I say we pillage and burn the ballot box, and declare ourselves the winners by default!)

The Original Evil Baron (sm), accept no substitutes.  Post no bills . You will be spindled and mutilated.