[SCA-BMDL] Baronial election

Muktar Durr al-jabal al.mustarib at verizon.net
Fri Apr 15 20:43:48 EDT 2011

Ah...

And so we see the violins inherent in the system.

This hardly qualifies as adequate oppression. For this, you need a REALLY EVIL BARON.

(I say we pillage and burn the ballot box, and declare ourselves the winners by default!)

The Original Evil Baron (sm), accept no substitutes.  Post no bills . You will be spindled and mutilated.

On Apr 15, 2011, at 1:50 PM, Cara&Char wrote:

> I'm glad you asked that, Broom.  Who knows how many people were wondering that themselves, but didn't think it would be appropriate to ask?  Thus, I am happy to be able to supply you with the answer that you seek:
>
> No.
>
> --Byron
>
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Broom" <iambroom at gmail.com>

Mukhtar durr al-jabal al-mukhfi called Baron Dur of Hidden Mountain
--
Article 39: No free man shall be arrested, or imprisoned, or deproved of his property, or outlawed, or exiled, or in any way destroyed nor shall we go against him or send against him unless by legal judgement of his peers or by the law of the land. (from The Articles of the Barons, later called the Magna Carta)

http://tinyurl.com/ylyxf5h