[SCA-BMDL] Melee Muster in the BMDL

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 11 01:34:56 EDT 2011

Greetings All,

Today we held a Melee Muster at the BMDL Summer practice site which was attended by 24 combatants, and 4 non-combatants.

Topics covered were:
-Stick and move techniques for Spear and off weapon heavy units - Shiro no Kaminari

- Spear Techniques and working with spears in a bridge battle - Sir Alonzio, Sir Isenwulf, and Sir Tristan.

The fighters took part in over 30 melee scenarios, Below is a list of the fighters who attended. We also authorized one new fighter for the BMDL, Reauthorized a fighter for Storm Haven, and Authorized one Mercenary fighter.

Attendees:

Their Majesties Christopher and Morgen

Sir Alonzio
Sir Isenwulf
Sir Tristan
Sir Thorgrim Skullsplitter

Damien Williams (New Fighter not yet authorized)
Anias Fenne - Misty Highlands (Queen's Guard)
Robert - Rhyderrich Hael
Ard'n Nachthalm - Sable Maul
Cynewyn - BMDL
Gretter the Slow (House Clovenshield, Mercenary)
Shiro - Yama Kaminari (Queen's Guard)
Ehdjarn Biddr - Clan O'Shannon (Ballachlagan)
Eckhart - Northern Cross (Queen's Guard)
Jusse - Northern Cross (Queen's Guard)
Gui - East Kingdom
Vladimir Mechnik - Storm Haven
Eoin MacPadrick - Storm Haven
Titus - House Silverthorn/ Storm Haven
Cathel inn Suarti Mana - Storm Haven
Talon - House Singing Stone
Blak Jo - Sable Maul
Gunther Blackrose - Sir Bear
Liam Mac-an-Tsaoir - Peacemakers (Queen's Guard)
Tyler Borgoyne - BMDL (New Authorization)
Dan Devine - (Black Talon, Mercenary) (New Authorization)
Clewin Kupferhelbelinc - Peacemakers (Queen's Guard)
Fredeburg Katzenellenbogen - Peacmakers (Queen's Guard)

Shawn MacIntyre
EMT/FFII

TH Lord Liam MacanTsaoir (SCA)
Dean of Aethelmearc War College