[SCA-BMDL] Thank yous for Coronation Gift Basket

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Sun Apr 10 23:00:20 EDT 2011

Many skilled gentles contributed to a wonderful Barony gift basket for Their Royal Majesties' Coronation yesterday.  We are always proud to present examples of the fine work of our Barony.  Our thanks go to Margaret Makafee for the red and white whipcord lacing,
Cynewyn for the red and white fingerloop braids,
Myfawnwy for the abundant marzipan fruit and several beaded necklaces,
Deryk the Archer for the glass flagon,
Fredeberg for the woodcut notecards bearing Their Royal Majesties' heraldry, and
Betha of Bedford for the wire bracelet and ring in embroidered bags.
Vivant to the Barony Marche's artisans!
Yours In Service,
Byron and Ariella