[SCA-BMDL] Ride to Agincourt needed...

Christine Hutson kris_gilibari at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 20:14:37 EDT 2010

I was wondering if anyone going to (and from) Agincourt might have room for
another person in their car.  I'll have some merchant gear with me in a tote
bag, but not much other than that.  Not sure if I'll be staying for feast,
though I'm okay with feast or no feast if it means getting there in the first
place.  Please let me know if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.
 Thanks...

Mistress Kris Gilibari
"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun."
(Katherine Hepburn)