[SCA-BMDL] Gift basket for Archers to the Wald

Cara & Char caram at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 29 11:45:16 EDT 2010

Unto the renowned populace of the Debatable Lands do Byron and Ariella send greetings.  We were unable to greet our new Sylvan Majesties at Their Coronation, so we will swear fealty at our Archers to the Wald event.  We seek the good works of the Barony to include in a gift basket, so that Their Majesties may know the riches our Fair Barony has to offer.  Please let us know if you have anything you would like to offer for the gift basket.

In Service,
Byron and Ariella